Assignment #1: What makes me happy on the internet

Hello everyone! I wanted to share that what makes me happy, on the internet, is any type of social media platform (any platform for communication.)

First of all, you can see anything from current events all the way to memes and funny videos. You can connect with your friends and family and keep up with them on a daily basis.

An example of a social media that I enjoy is tiktok.com. There is a variety of videos included within the app; entertainment videos and videos that can help you with your career chosen. I am hoping to graduate as an RN. On tiktok, I follow a few tiktokers who are nurses.

As you can see there are various nursing related videos. Educational nursing videos and funny nursing videos. Videos that make me feel excited for whats in the the future of my career.

Sometimes, I even get ideas of places to visit with my daughter. I get inspired to go out and visit all these new and fun places… even tho it sometimes hurts my wallet. 😭

As you can see, there are pages on instagram.com that suggest different places where you can eat a variety of different foods. I have yet to visit any place but hopefully soon after this semester!!

Lastly, I love the FaceTime app. It allows you to see someone that you are missing when they can’t be there with you at the moment. I love it when my daughter calls me after class, even if it’s to tell me to buy her something. HAHA!

Social media is a huge platform with so much to do. It personally makes me very happy!

3 thoughts on “Assignment #1: What makes me happy on the internet”

1. Good work on this so far!
    Lets take it further! Lets share some examples of both images and videos of your favorite social media platforms at work! Plus, we need to some hyperlinks that redirect us to see for ourselves.
    Have fun!