Digital Storytelling Project Flexibility

This week, we had to pick two assignments from the DS106 Assignment Bank that I would like to create. 

The DS bank has multiple options to choose from, but I decide to go for the Mashup and Visual projects. I figured that those two would help me the most since I like Photoshop. 

People use Photoshop for many different reasons. Personally, it helps me fulfill my artistic desires. If I want a photo where there’s snow, but I can’t get to a place with that particular weather, I could photoshop the snow into my image and get the results I wanted. If you know how to use it, you can do almost anything. You can’t believe your eyes anymore. You could make a Horse with a dragon head, a guy with swords as feet being in a submarine on mars, etc. With Photoshop, I can create that image.

Now and then you need a particular photo with a specific background, light or tones to finish your imaginative work.  With Photoshop, it’s sometimes even easier, and if you know how to use it correctly, it looks nice. So why not?

For the mashup assignment, I decided to choose the Video Game Cover Mashup. I chose those topics because I like video games. As I was doing the project, I ran into a couple of issues using photoshop, so they came out weird but here we go anyway.

Minecraft (1)

Zelda (1)

I like to photoshop, but I’m terrible at it lol. But now, I got a little better, so progress?

The next project that I did was the Concert I’d want to be in. (this one is pretty self-explanatory)

concert

This is me at a Drake concert.