Nadaysia Nivar- What Makes you Happy on the Internet? Assignment #1

The internet influences many things in our lives. For myself, I am always on the phone looking at new things to obsess over or things that are trending. One thing that makes me happy on the internet is all the Euphoria tweets and memes. Euphoria is a popular show that goes through lives of teenagers in high school that go through substance abuse, domestic violence, high school drama and etc. The show captivates the real life dangers of using drugs and trying to survive and maintain a social life.

Another thing that makes me happy on the internet weekly is that there is always something NEW I can read and adapt to. I am a big fan of reading and I usually read on Wattpad that has a bunch of books written by people all around the world that inspire me to even write every day.

2 thoughts on “Nadaysia Nivar- What Makes you Happy on the Internet? Assignment #1”

1. Looking good!
    There are good examples here, GIFs n’ hyperlinks!
    Keep in mind, we can always expand upon these posts, and we should! The goal is to produce a result and then extend it beyond the original content.
    If a show like “Euphoria” is making you happy on the Internet this week, then lets add another GIF, an actors bio (with an image and a hyperlink) as well as a video clip. There so many ways for us to investigate our interests deeper thought this process of editing and expanding based upon our original post.
    Good work!