The Power of Gif – Assignment # 2

What did you think on the first day of the CT101? 

To be completely honest I was very impressed with the first day of class. I didn’t think we would be doing cool and fun activities like this.

Did you like hearing about the course and its creative content? How did it make you feel? 

Yes, I like hearing about the course and its creative content because knowing that we won’t be focusing on a textbook all the time is really important and it’s  really easy to learn new things. I felt very excited and ready to let my imagination go crazy. 

How does CT101 compare to some of your other classes?

CT101 is more like a hand on and let your creativity run wild kind of class  while my other class focuses more on textbooks and reading. To be honest I don’t mind the reading part, but I prefer a hands-on kind of Education.

What are the potentials of this class?

My major is computer technology. Everything that we’ve done in this class is already an improvement to my skills and one step toward my goal.

How do you feel about learning new skills that use Internet tools?

I am amazed and ready to learn more.

5 thoughts on “The Power of Gif – Assignment # 2”

1. Great work on this!
    I really like the selection of gifs that you have curated and embedded to support your answers to the questions listed in the assignment.
    My suggestion now, and this is the beauty of wordpress, we can always make updates and edits to our work. Let’s think about how we can expand on this post so that it flows like a story, rather than simply answering questions. Perhaps an opening paragraph that relates to your interest in GIFS or internet culture will help? Have fun!

2. I loved your gifs! They went right along with what you were saying. Gifs tend to add more flavor to our dialogue and it helps get across our points in certain ways. I loved this, keep it up 👍🏾:)