What Makes Me Happy On The Internet

The Family Project

The Family Project is a very funny YouTube channel that has been active for about 3 or 5 years now. Over the course of the quarantine I have been watching their videos everyday, and let me tell you the comedy is off the charts. What I like most about The Family Project is that their energy is contagious and so genuine.

It has become almost rare that YouTubers fully put their hearts into making videos anymore. But The Family Project has created a platform of infinite possibilities, not just for themselves, but for all their followers. Being a social media influencer is not an easy job, you have to stay current with the trends and keep your fan base entertained. And every time I tune in to The Family Project they never fail to make me laugh or feel their vibrant energy.

Being a YouTuber myself, I have learned a lot from watching their videos and following their social media pages. The most important things to remember are to have fun, make connections, be professional and make sure to keep your content relevant. Some people may not agree, but social media can bring people together and maybe even make the world a better place. It may sound cheesy, but you’ll be surprised when making a couple videos expands into an entire empire influencing others.

Image result for the family project   Image result for the family project

Image result for the family project