Assignment #10 New Blog post.

Hello and welcome to fivesenseart.com where I was able to post five blogs but we will be focusing on two of my favorite posts. Posting blogs on fivesenseart.com was a blast. I had a great time creating, editing and posting my art on my website can’t wait to see what you guys think and I hope you guys are having fun with your website as I am with mine. I was able to edit my post By creating a gallery, you can display images in a grid layout with columns and rows. You can show thumbnails for your pictures, and users can click on them to see the full image. You can also use wordpress to create even more robust galleries with more features. WordPress comes with a built-in feature that lets you create a gallery. This feature is very basic and does not have many options, but it gets the job done.Here is how you would create an image gallery in WordPress without using a plugin.
First, you need to edit the post or page where you want to add the image gallery. On the post edit screen, click on the Add New Block icon and select the Gallery block.
This will add the Gallery block to your WordPress editor where you can click on the ‘Upload’ button to upload photos from your computer. You can also select from previously uploaded photos in the media library.

If you click on the Upload button, then you can generally upload one photo at a time. However, you can select and open multiple images with Ctrl key pressed on your keyboard. Alright Let’s move on to the good part!

The first and one of my favorite posts is called Sleepy soul not going lie creating this piece was really challenging. I didn’t know what color I should use and what kind of art I should go with. At first I was thinking of doing a realistic character but in the end I went with an animated character. I really like the end result of if and am really happy with my decision.

My second and second favorite blog post is called Loving soul. Loving soul is based on one of my favorite anime characters (Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia) but with my own twist to it.  Creating that piece was really fun especially with the mix of colors and also the background detail.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

2 thoughts on “Assignment #10 New Blog post.”

1. Hey Edysson! I really enjoyed reading your post and your experience with setting up your website. I love your art it’s just *chef’s kiss*. I like how you were honest about your experience about having a hard time creating some pieces and giving a mini-tutorial in the beginning on how you incorporated your art work into your site.