#FINAL BLOG POST.

#FINAL BLOG POST!!

NO??!!! IS IT GOODBYE ALREADY?!

Re-Cap.

Looking back on this course, I am happy that I tried to submit my assignments though I often wondered if I did the right thing not being familiar with posting, blogging and creating content, fulfilling each requirement of a particular assignment. But I guess that is why you encouraged us to comment on each other and interact not being afraid to give each other advice.

YES I CAN CREATE A MEME!

YES I CAN CREATE A GIF!

YES I CAN BLOG A POST! Does it means official digital content writer now?

Grade myself?

Professor honestly I don’t know what grade I earned, I was there often and I feel sometimes mentally I was not, and sometimes physically I was not present, cause I missed a few classes. All I know is that I have been a honest content writer when expressing myself in my work assignments, So I just want a honest grade. And That is what I am going to give myself a grade “H” of honesty. cause I know if had the right time and focus I will excel greatly so I will leave that LETTER signature up to you and embrace it wholeheartedly with honesty.

Okay fine since it mandatory, A passing grade please :'( maybe you can bend the lines of my H grade on the top inwards to make an A or add one bow on the top and bottom to make it sort of look a B? Be creative professor I know you can!

What did you enjoy about our class and how will you apply your new skills into the world?

Enjoyed. 

Professor Ryan Seslow attitude every class! LOVE IT!

What I enjoyed about your class, is your positive approach of encouraging us as students to challenge our creativity, despite that you yourself had challenges with having full house of students each week. Time have changed and we students facing a lot of challenges, we no longer a just students we are fulltime workers, full time caregivers/takers, fulltime spouses, or just full time dealing with this world where so many distractions are surrounding us challenging our attention span and happiness. And I think you should commended for it. thank you for your patience and understanding to this new age. This is what encourage me to still make effort to complete my assignments considering the need to drop.

skills.

I learned a lot of skills that I know I will need to pursue my passion which is digital storytelling. I am proud that that can create and make memes. Also that I was able to make gifs. I am happy that I am able to use memes and gifs to express my humor.

Few favorite assignments I loved to work on:

**Assignment #4 – Blogging about Your Passions!**

ARE MEMES ART? ASSIGNMENT #3. 

Assignment 7 # PICK A DOMAIN NAME.

You learned how to build a website, will you maintain and keep up your new website? If so, how? If not, Why not?

yes I learned to set it up, and do some basis things, I am a pro at it? – no, an good amateur? – not even close, but I know if I focused I will even do wonders as an amateur. I will definitely keep it up not so sure if I would change the content on my website and make another website to use my library funding center with another domain name. But I will surely develop a website to perfect my content idea.

I had some challenges with my website, content I thought was saved but eventually not and log in issues. So I need more time for it to get it together. Still in progress.

www.samisikaba.com

1 thought on “#FINAL BLOG POST.”

1. Thank you so much!
    Oh we had a ton of fun this semester!
    Thank you for the great work on this and across our semester, all good! You are all set!
    Have a great summer!