Assignment #10 – NovelVoyage

Hey guys, what’s up? How has everybody been doing? I hope everyone is great because I am fantastic. After a bunch of hurdles, I have just finished my website to the point where I can submit it as something I’m proud of. This means how I envisioned this website, but as I was creating it, I started improvising certain parts and ended up with something completely different than I originally envisioned; however, I had the same primary goal and core function. 

I’m not going to lie. I have not eaten in about 12 hours and am starving. However, I am still grinning from ear to ear, and I can’t wait to show you my website. 

As an introduction, I want to introduce you guys to my homepage, which is the very first page anyone sees when they click on the website or enter the URL. – NovelVoyage – Start your Voyage

Also, as a side note, I made my website mobile, tablet, and desktop-friendly. 

I also have a couple of posts ready for anyone to read. Since I mainly read fanfiction these days, these posts are fanfiction, although I plan on further developing the website because why not? 

On the starting page, you’ll see six of the most recent posts, and then if you go to the top right, you’ll see the fanfiction link, which you click to get to that archive. – FANFICTION – NovelVoyage

Next, I have an About Us page dedicated to the purpose of this website. – About – NovelVoyage

The sheer amount of customization I could do on this website so far is absolutely astounding. Now, considering I’ve been doing this for about 6 to 7 hours straight, I don’t think I could do much without permanent damage to my shoulder in my back… that’s a joke. 

But in all seriousness, this was the most one I’ve had in this semester for a pretty long time. If anybody has any feedback, give me a couple of days or until tomorrow evening, and I will ensure the Contact page is up and running.