Week 4

my first day of ct101 I was kind of scared this is my first year at York and most of my classes all are just text book on text book and I thought this class was going to be the exact same thing .

but I still had hope .                                                                                                                                    now when professor was talking about the course all my worries went away immediately finally a break from text books and having some fun for once  hearing about the course I felt some excitement and joy finally I have some something where I can just write what I want .

ct 101 does not compare to any of my other classes I have way more freedom in this  class and don’t have to stick to one rule I can express myself .

the creative potentials of this class is very far and easy everyone can express there self with just an image and a caption but also be creative from using art pieces or content from social media movies or even tv shows .

2 thoughts on “Week 4”

1. OK, good work so far!
    The beauty of working with an interface like wordpress is that it is so easy to edit and revise all of our posts. Please take look at the assignment details again as it asks a for a few other responses here, thank you so much! 🙂