ASSIGNMENT #6 : MID SEMESTER REFLECTION

I feel live overall in CT101 I’m doing okay. I feel as if I’m not as creative or as motivated this semester as everyone else is with their posts and that’s simply because a lot happened for me this semester mentally including a family death. I haven’t been as consistent with my posts but I know for sure the semester isn’t going to end and I don’t complete all 14 assignments required for this class. I hope that I’m able to at least pass the class with a  C+. What I learned the most from this class is that doing an assignment doesn’t always have to be so strict and by the book to receive good results what I love personally about this class is that it allows me to write my posts to my freedom and my creativity. It’s like a little freedom compared to my other classes. The skills I’ve developed in this class is pushing my creativity and coming out of my comfort zone with trying things and doing things that I usually wouldn’t even think of doing especially with memes. My goal for the next few weeks is to try to push my creativity with my posts in this class.