Assignment 2- CT101 ?!?! IT WILL BE FUN THEY SAID……

YEP! thats the exact face I made on the first day of class. I truly did not realize what I had signed myself up for. I was recommended on taking this course by a friend and her exact words were “It will be fun”. Of course she would recommend a class based fully on technology an all the amazing things you can do with it to the most non tech person!

After leaving class confused and stressed on how I would be able to do all this, I decided I was going to stay positive and maybe….just maybe……I could become somewhat tech savy and complete each assignment.

After giving myself a pep talk, and realizing how helpful and willing the professor is to make sure we understand each assignment my confidence has been definitely boosted!

SOOOOOO….. I think I’m getting the hang of it all! who would have thought!

Moral of the story……

CT101 has  made learning fun and has taught me more tech savy techniques in a few weeks than I probably would have ever learned.

Now I’m not the greatest blogger but I am trying and working on improving with each post and for that I am grateful for this course.

Just like the history of Giphy… I am evolving and improving each day!

1 thought on “Assignment 2- CT101 ?!?! IT WILL BE FUN THEY SAID……”

1. Excellent work on this!
    Im happy to learn that you are enjoying the class! You are doing great and all this tech stuff just takes a lil’ exposer and a lil’ practice and off we go! There is so much room for self expression and endless variety,
    Keep up the good work!
    Thank you!