Assignment 2

When i first walked into this class, the classroom caught my interest. Most college course classes do not have a bunch of apple computers and tv screens in them. At least for me!! LOL.

My reaction walking into the multimedia classroom

I am a health science major concentrated in nursing so just imagine my classrooms.

this is how i feel about my mandatory science classes

Shoutout to the professor. His demeanor and enthusiasm about the class created an exciting feeling for me. Creating content is very popular in society nowadays. I loved hearing about the course and what it would consist of. It made me excited to learn how to blog and create memes and gifs and more because that is very trendy right now.

Platforms like Instagram and Facebook gives people the opportunity to create content in many different ways and create profit. That is awesome!

Utilize it!!!

One thing about social media and our phones, older people may see us young people as “addicted.” I highly disagree with that. In society now there are hundredssss of ways to make money off of our phones. Yes there is such thing as a phone addiction, but it is not cool to assume that.

Me personally i have heard that phrase a lot and 95% of the time i am doing something important or work/school related on my phone (emails, applications, banking, communicating with jobs..etc).

No I am not a phone zombie LOL

This is such  perfect gif for that phrase

Compared to my other classes, this class takes the cake! This class gives me space to express myself creatively and on the internet. How great! My other classes consist of health, sexuality and philosophy (great to learn, but not creative).

The creative potentials of this class is endless. I am pretty sure we are able to learn a lot in this class. The creation and idea of GIF is genius! We are now able to take videos and compress into a short video, animation style and utilize on different internet platforms without taking up a lot of storage. According to Lorraine Boissoneault “The way it worked was to identify repeating patterns, then simplify them, allowing for lossless compression of files—meaning none of the data is trimmed in the shortening process” (2).

Me on my way to create content for the class

I feel excited about learning new skills that use internet tools. I definetly see myself using this knowledge in life.

THANKS FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO READ MY BLOG POST!

2 thoughts on “Assignment 2”

1. YES!
    Great work on this!
    Yesss we will be experimenting with many digital tools that will help us create new forms of content and digital media, with out becoming phone zombies! (such a funny term!)
    Great selection of GIFs here in your post with accommodating storytelling in you narrative!
    Forward we go!