Assignment 10

So far on my website, I didn’t go with the recommend default theme the professor mentioned. Now thinking about it he was right. I tried looking through other themes but majority of them although they may look appealing it just looks a mess just like this kid eating this burger below. At this point I’m going to stick with what the professor said.

It has too many things on it personally. Now back to the website called Threads and Headlines, I want it to sort of look like a real life magazine you would pick up in a local corner store. I want to include things such as fashion, beauty, music, helpful tips, and many more. I want it to cater to all kinds of people.

Think of Vogue Magazine’s website for instance, they cover topics such as beauty, health, fashion, lifestyle, and many more. I kind of want to mimic that but also make it my own as well.

So far these are the customizations I made to my website so far. It’s not much but it’s something lol. Here below is the home of my blog. It may be somewhat blurry. Looking back it, I think I’ll end up changing the theme.

1 thought on “Assignment 10”