assignment 7

I previously made a domain name with just my name and number (Afinna27clare.com). I did this during class as I was trying to get help with the whole process.  Although I have already picked a domain name, I would’ve chosen one of these five after deep thought.
1. GlamourGlowStudio.com
2. DivineHairandMakeup.com
3. ClareCosmetics.com
4. AnisiArtistry.com
5. GlamWithAfinna.com
I would dedicate this page to my hair and makeup. I would use it as a page to showcase my work not only on my self but other people. I would probably use it as a business page as well and build a clientele
I am excited to be a website owner. I have always wondered how websites are created. I figured it would be incredibly tedious and complicated but it turns out to be pretty easy. It makes sense that they’re so many websites right now because anybody can do it.
A few of my favorite websites are
1. Netflix
I love watching movies and netflix always has some of the best on their website/app.
2. Amazon
I love shopping and being able to buy affordable things online that arrive quickly.
I am excited to be a website owner and sharing my interest in anything in regards to beauty. Stay Inspired!

2 thoughts on “assignment 7”

1. Hey, Afinna! This is a great post, I like the ideas you came up with for your domain names. It’s great that you dedicate your website to hair and makeup, I also am dedicating my website to makeup! What age did you first realize you were interested in beauty? Good luck on your website-building! 🙂