Assignment #2 First Impressions

What did you think on the first day of the CT101? The first day of class I was excited at the creative freedom and the breakdown of the things we would be doing in class. I became super excited to see how everything would be put together and look.

This gif is a representative of how I would’ve walked out of class on the first days, only we were online. Movie- Norbit

Did you like hearing about the course and its creative content? How did it make you feel? I had absolutely no idea what this class was about, honestly I wasn’t going to take it but the other class was full by the time I started registering for classes. I felt like I had no choice but to go through with it as it seemed like the alternative, to me.

This gif shows how I neutral but yet nervous about the class. Show- Fresh Prince of Belair.

How does CT101 compare to some of your other classes so far? It is by far my less stressful and fun class. I like the creativity and the use of the internet and really the happiness to willingly complete an assignment.

This Gif represents how I feel knowing I have to complete another assignment. Movie- The Nutty Professor.

What are the creative potentials of this class? The creative potential of this class really is endless. We are using the one thing that makes the world happen right now (the internet) so we can aim high.

Willy Wonka looks like me when I’m thinking about all that can happen in this class.

How do you feel about learning new skills that use Internet tools? Learning new skills to use on the internet definitely makes me feel cooler. Being able to show my friends things that they did not know gives off a sense of awesome.

Rihanna is the perfect reaction to how I feel learning new things.

6 thoughts on “Assignment #2 First Impressions”

1. Looking good here!
    Thank you!
    We are off to a great start on this post, but please go back and reread the assignment detials. the assignment asks us to experiment with making our gifs via Giphy and Imgur, as well as reference the articles about gif history – the beauty of blogging is, you can always hit the “edit post” button and add more as you go!
    Looking forward to the update!

2. Hi Renika! I think this is a great start for your blog post. I liked how you said that learning new skills on the internet makes you feel cooler, I can definitely relate with that! I am looking forward to your updated post, as well. 🙂

3. The creative potential of CT101 truly seems boundless, especially with the endless possibilities offered by the internet. It’s exciting to imagine all the innovative projects and ideas that can come to fruition in this class.

Learning new skills and tools for the internet can indeed make one feel empowered and cooler! It’s a great feeling to be able to share newfound knowledge with friends and showcase your capabilities.

Here’s to a semester filled with creativity, discovery, and endless possibilities in CT101!