Final Blog Post CT 101!!

IM GRADUATING THIS SEMESTER GUYS!! Ive been a student since 2017 (i know dont make fun of me) it has truly been a rollercoaster for the past 7 years! Im really proud of myself for making it this far and finishing despite countless setbacks and obstacles. Lets talk about how this semester went for CT 101!
Ive had to keep giving myself pep talks this whole semester to make sure i dont F it up!! But ive been hit with so many things at once, my performance in CT 101 isnt what i would have liked for it to have been. I probably averaged out with an overall C for effort but ive been getting my butt kicked with school and work and personal life. But the cool thing is CT 101 never felt like a drag or like i didnt want to do it. Everything felt interesting and interactive.
I feel super accomplished though  because i was able to create a website about climbing! To be honest registering the domain and the basics wasn’t hard at all. But creating details, organization, and utilizing all the different tools on word press was actually super confusing. Even though professor gave detailed instructions, personally it was just really hard for me to get a grasp of this stuff. I’ve never been good with computers in general, but it was good to get pushed out of my comfort zone and learn new things.
This is how i would have liked to finish this semester, but instead im finishing it like this!
Here are some of my blog posts this semester!
and my website is https://fastyogi.com
It was an honor to build a website i love about climbing! I wanted to make it a funny and cool area that climbers would relate and feel comfortable in! I chose the name fast yogi because my nickname is yogi, and fast yogi is my climbing instagram! It all just fit so well and clicked really quickly for me! I struggled with using the different tools and organizing the content in specific ways. I did have fun creating a unique and funny About and Contact page! I limited my page to three blog posts, and i created 3 blog posts featuring different famous climbers that have really paved a way for the climbing community!
This is just some satire from the About page that i had alot of fun playing around with and customizing to my liking. I wanted to make it funny but serious at the same time. So yea i hope you all enjoy the website because honestly im pretty proud of it!

2 thoughts on “Final Blog Post CT 101!!”

1. Congrats on graduating!
    Thank you for completing our course strong too!
    The website looks great and I appreciate your thoughtful posts!
    We learn at our pace here in CT101, there is something for everyone!
    Much good energy to you and happy holidays!