Final post: Until next time in the future

Wow, I can’t believe it’s the end of the semester already but it came. I feel like I did better this semester and  honestly happy it’s over now because I can focus on other things and rest a little bit🙂.

What did you enjoy about our class and how will you apply your new skills into the world?
This class without a doubt was one of my favorite classes for the semester because of the flexibility this  class provides and being able to be your own creator🙂. I am not sure how I will be apply my new skills to the world but I would say this class helped introduced me to the world of blogging, memes, websites, domains, and gifs. All of this information was useful to me🫡.

You learned how to build a website, will you maintain and keep up your new website? If so, how? If not, Why not?

This is a great question right here. As of now I am leaning a little towards of maintaining my website because the feeling of creating something is pretty good and I do appreciate anime.  I didn’t know I had it in me to create something but I tried this class Ct 101 which helped it out a ton.  My go to options for multimedia was Memes and Giphy.

What should your final grade be and why do you feel you deserve that grade?
This question right here is another great question🤔. I honestly think that I deserve the grade of a B because of the amount of work and effort I put into this class. I know my attendance is not good but with the help of recorded videos, I have the professor to thank for that😮‍💨. Who knows, I may be lucky and get a B + because we need luck sometimes🙏.
I’m curious about this one🤔.
What did you enjoy the most from this class?
I enjoyed the fact that this class was different from other classed because there was no such thing as having a right or wrong answer. This class taught me to be more creative in everything we did and being honest on that creativity from  making memes to making blog posts. With having all of this in mind, thanks to the professor, I felt like my own boss in a way of being responsible for my own creations. Seeing everyone else creations was cool and seeing what their creativity was like😎.
Now for the website I’ve built so far.  Right here is a link to my website
This website is dedicated to one of my favorite things which is anime and being able to share content, provide feedback, receive feedback and provide different shows is something I look forward to  doing🫡.
I am currently in the experimentation stage but I believe with enough effort, this site  would include way more things than what it is today.
Thanks professor for the time and effort you put in teaching  this class CT 101.  You are great and keep continuing to help students tap into their creativity of creating content of their own online🙏🫡😎.

1 thought on “Final post: Until next time in the future”

1. Thank you, thank you!
    It was a fun semester and you have completed great work!
    I think your final grade is more on the A side!
    Have a great summer!