Week 2 Assignment

I thought the firs day of CT 101 was a lot of fun! It was really exciting to learn about what this class is going to be and how it’s going to function. I also really enjoyed the atmosphere of the class. It seems like this class is going to be a lot of fun!
I very much liked hearing about what this course is going to be for the semester! The fact that this class is essentially us just being creative and having fun is very exciting to me! I haven’t taken many classes where it has this same structure so I’m very excited to participate in this course!
This class is honestly way better than my other classes and I’m not just saying that because this is an assignment for this class. My English class that I attend is fine but I really don’t like the Spanish class that I have online. It’s a class I never really look forward to but this class I do. I look forward to this class because I get to just relax and have fun and work at my own pace!
The creative potentials for this class are endless! When we’re taking a class that allows us to be creative and do what we want, there isn’t an idea in the world that doesn’t make sense or isn’t possible! We can create any meme and GIF that we want and that’s really exciting!
I’m very excited to learn new skills using internet tools! I feel like my knowledge of the internet is very basic and limited and I’m very interested in learning new things that show me how to develop my usage of the internet!
I personally preferred using Giphy over Imgur when making my post because it was a lot easier for me. I was able to make my GIF within minutes. I found it to be a little more challenging on Imgur.

3 thoughts on “Week 2 Assignment”

1. Excellent!
    Thank you!
    Fun stuff, which GIFs are the ones that you made in Giphy? Be sure to let us know which ones those are, I hope more people share their results on that, it seems peeps are tinkering with the tools but not posting the results :0
    More fun to come!

1. Glad to hear that professor! I had made the GIF featuring Thor in giphy! I used that clip because it’s one that I see so much to express excitement and I love Marvel so I thought it was a perfect fit!