#9 ASSIGNMENT BLOG ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE SET UP.

ASSIGNMENT #9 BLOG/POST ABOUT SET UP WEB-HOST & WORDPRESS APPLICATION.

I do not want to mess up!www.giphy.com

To avoid any issues with the code I decided to set up the webhosting account  & installing of WordPress in person with the professor. We all did it together in class for who ever was there. Unfortunately because I was following the steps carefully I had made no screenshots.

The set up of the account was self-explanatory, we just had to entry our information carefully:

• Personal info.
  • Address.
  • Phone.
  • My Domain name: www.samisikaba.com
  • Payment with coupon code.

Once we set up our account, we downloaded the WordPress application. We were guided to our website and the professor showed us how to use basic tools on the website to navigate and edit our pages. Perhaps the moment most of us been waiting for as “The assignment”?

I choose the 2016 Theme, because it was recommended by the professor not only because of that for some themes you have to pay but also for simplicity. And to me having a simplified organize theme was also in my opinion easier on the eyes. And I also think it leaves more space for creativity and how you want to design your page.

last but not least I am grateful we had the opportunity in this class to set up our own website at least having our domain name set for a year for free and ability to continue it. I really think this WordPress application through our class is a pretty good deal in comparing to other sites. Thank you!