Assignment #2 – Making our First GIF Post!

It’s time to go to class … here we go again…

First Day Of School GIF by MOODMAN

First, when I read about the class, I thought it was going to be a super complicated class with a lot of writing (writing is not for me …) but when I read that we were going to use digital tools to make a digital narrative I found it very interesting. So, after read that the word “design” came to my mind..

Leonard Nimoy Spock GIF

Then, with the prefessor’s instructions on how the class was going to be and seeing that one of the purposes of this class is to learn and have a good time, I thought, “mmm yeah, this class is for me!! lol”

happy love actually GIF

I think the most noticeable difference of this class compared to the others is that “creativity” is used much more here. In my other classes there is not much space to put something of your own. Here as in this assignment, there is a lot of creativity since you decide what to put, what to write and what to show and that is something that makes you like the class more.

Art Artist GIF by INTO ACTION

I hope to learn a lot in this class and develop my creativity further. !!

Zach Galifianakis Thumbs Up GIF

1 thought on “Assignment #2 – Making our First GIF Post!”

1. Hello,

When I first started the class I myself did not know what to expect. I was hoping the class was not demanding and require tons of reading. After the class started, I was having some trouble navigating the platform that we were using due to it being the first time using it. As I started to familiarize myself with it and became knowledgeable, it got fun and I’m excited to see what’s in store for this class