Assignment#2 CT101

When I first entered CT101 my thoughts were this class was going to be very interesting as I was going to learn more about technology and how we use it in everyday communication on a more in-depth level. 

I also feel as though it will give an opportunity to venture out and learn about a topic that isn’t necessarily something that is discussed in an academic fashion for example Gifs and memes Are things that we use unconsciously threw out our days on social media but hardly ever discussed is the history behind them and what they mean in society. 

Another feeling that I had when I entered the class was that it would be very interesting and enlightening to learn new tools on the internet and how to have more of an online presence and understand and learn new concepts and have the ability to apply the information in real life as the information I learned in this class is very practical in everyday situations and can be applied in every aspect of everyday life in regards to online presence.

3 thoughts on “Assignment#2 CT101”

1. Looking good so far!
    I like the GIFs and explanations! I think that you could add more to this and expand upon it.
    Lets add some context and reflections – your a great storyteller! What experiences have you had that you can share as a part of this assignment?
    Lets add a few hyperlinks as well, this is so needed and helpful for deeper insight into our resources and referencing.
    Thank you!