Assignment#7- My Domain

♣                                 ♣
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet. Domain names are used in various networking contexts and for application specific naming and addressing purposes.

♦This is a couple domain name ideas  I was able to come up with.
  • KingdomOfGaming.com 
  • NoGameNoLife.net                   
  • GameTime.com
  • Retro Realm.com                                             
  • ConquerDestiny.com
  • Sport X.net
  • Game on.com
  • ConquestAthletics.com
  • ArenaSports.net
  • MetroSports.com
  • GearUp.net
    My domain name will mostly be based on what my web page is about, which is Gaming, sport and Art.

♥What is the main use of domain?                                                                                                                                                                                  Domain names serve to identify Internet resources, such as computers, networks, and services, with a text based label that is easier to memorize than the numerical addresses used in the Internet protocols and also it serve as primary business location of your company. People search for your products and solutions by visiting your website. 
    ♠ Why a great domain name makes a difference?                                                                                                                                              Domain name will provide an online identity to your business. People will search using your brand name on search engines like Google, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Pinterest. Your brand name should be a reflection of your values, goals, mission, products and services and the overall industry domain.
    Domain names also provide a great number of options when it comes to branding and marketing of your services and products. Visitors have better connection to your brand when you are using your domain name.

4 thoughts on “Assignment#7- My Domain”

1. Hey Edysson, I enjoyed reading your blog post because although it was short, it was thorough. I liked how you defined what a domain was, in the beginning, to give the reader a little heads up as to what you will be talking about. I thought your domain names were cool and interesting especially since you came up with so many because if it were up to me to create at least four, I would’ve taken weeks! I also liked how your domain topics kind of go hand in hand-like sports and video games because I think that there can be video games about sports-which there are. Anyways before I begin to ramble, good job!

2. Good work so far!
    I love the imagery and the great selection of potential domain names!
    These are great, and Im excited to get started on the process this week!
    In terms of this blog post, we have been blogging for several weeks now, it is important for our posts to grow and expand beyond the previous posts that we have published.
    I recorded a series of in depth tutorials on this – and for this specific assignment as well, please take a look at that video tutorial and use it as a template to add more supporting content here.
    Thank you! Im excited to see the updated version!