Assignment #8 – My Domain Name Registration

The domain name I settled on was  FiveSenseArt.com. I think this is the best domain name for me because I like to draw and Art is a highly diverse range of human activities engaged in creating visual, auditory, or performed artifacts artworks that express the author’s imaginative or technical skill, and are intended to be appreciated for their beauty or emotional power and Art can help us understand our history, our culture, our lives, and the experience of others in a manner that cannot be achieved through other means and Often the first to come to mind are opportunities for self exploration and self expression, the chance to broaden horizons, build mental focus, physical dexterity, reduce stress, and increase personal enjoyment, also the fact that I like to draw and get feedback from others and see others artwork and give them feedback about their work. 

Using wordpress was really fun because wordpress made it easier for me to edit my web page and also if you don’t know what wordpress do basically wordpress is a content management system that allows you to host and build websites. WordPress contains plugin architecture and a template system, so you can customize any website to fit your business, blog, portfolio, or online store. It’s extremely flexible, meaning you have complete control over the design and functionality of your website. Long story short, WordPress enables you to create a truly unique website beyond the scope of drag and drop website builders. 

• Set up your domain name and hosting provider.
  • Install WordPress.
  • Choose your theme.
  • Add posts and pages to your website.
  • Customize your website.
  • Install plugins.
The process was a bit confusing at first but after paying  attention and reading the step process that was labeled by Professor Ryan Seslow. Everything was easy and fun. After that I had a great time creating the website and customizing it.
by Ryan Seslow.

8 thoughts on “Assignment #8 – My Domain Name Registration”

1. Great!
    Forward motion indeed!
    Thanks for the shout out here too!
    There is so so so much that we will be doing with our new websites!
    This week was just the tip of the iceberg and the beginning!
    More to come!

2. Hello Edysson, I like how you want to mesh artwork with different aspects of life. Visual art and explaining its true meaning of it can be difficult at times for me, It would be really nice to view your website and blogs to get a sense of different perspectives of artwork.
    Good luck on the website and good job on the post!!!

3. Hey Edysson,
    I like your domain name and your post is very informative. I agree with Zia that your website will be interesting to view the way you mesh artwork with different practical aspects. Overall, nice work. all the best for your future website.

4. I really like your artwork; it’s fantastic. Your website’s domain name is also fantastic. I’m looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future. You did an excellent job.