My Final blog post

During this semester I’ve learned to use digital tools and develop a wide variety of digital narratives. Using these tools I was able to design and build an online identity and narrate that process throughout the semester. Well it wasn’t an easy process but it was definitely a fun one if I do say so myself. I was able to create amazing projects with a greater range of creativity without being a stellar artist or wordsmith with the skill I was able to pick up in ct101 I can tell stories or impart information in my own way and on my own terms. I needed  a vehicle for self-expression, to show what I have learned, to see new found knowledge and skills in a practical light, to take risks, and to take learning into my own hands. 

What did you enjoy about your class.

What I enjoyed the most about ct 101 was being able to publish your post and get feedback/ comments from classmates and also the fact that you don’t need to be an expert to do it. One of the greatest strengths of Ct101 digital storytelling is the ability to share it with others instantly. Sharing might consist of showcasing student creations, or sending a message out to the world. Students can also work together on projects remotely or get feedback from their peers. Ct101 Digital storytelling usually involves different things like video, audio, and pictures to share your story in a unique way. The format of digital stories and the way they can be shared creates an emotional connection to the topic, inviting people to engage with a story and take action as a result of seeing it.

how will you apply your new skills to the world?

I will apply my new skills to the world by Sharing stories because i find Sharing stories is a great way to connect with people. In hearing a story, you may relate to another person and identify with their situation. digital Digital storytelling adds to regular storytelling by allowing the storyteller to include images, pictures, music, and other things to their story.

Will you maintain and keep up your new website?

Yes, I will continue maintaining my website (Fivesenseart.com)because it will definitely help me put the skills I’ve learned from ct 101 to the test. It is an opportunity to make a great first impression and give people comfort that you’re a real business. Having a website makes it very easy for people to find you, read up about your work, discover what you do, and answer a bunch of questions they have on your website. By having a website people will be able to find your website when they search for your company on a search engine like Google, and probably the fact that I’m having so much fun customizing it.

(Sorry I’m Having a bit of technical difficulty with my website so I won’t be able to give you guys a tour.)  🙁

Farewell, it’s been a pleasure.

3 thoughts on “My Final blog post”

1. Thank you!
    You have completed great work this semester.
    I have really enjoyed watching your storytelling skills grow and expand through our class assignments!
    Thank you for your participation and good energy here in CT101.
    Have a great summer!