Domain name

When it comes to things that interest me, I actually only think about how to take nice pictures of myself. Thus, I want to do something like blog or vlog that can record my life in my site. And to achieve this, first I have to learn photography, learn photography composition to ensure that I can take the best landscape. For photography enthusiasts, the expansion of ideas and aesthetic improvement is very important. Example as http://Behance.net and http://film-grab.com Second one is not a photography website, but a lot of screenshots from movies, which are aesthetically reflective. These movies and screenshots are very sophisticated and worth studying to improve aesthetics.

Secondly I have to learn how to dress and how I can dress my favorite style to look better. Here I will go to learn a lot of bloggers’ dressing knowledge, instagram is a very worthy application to learn, I can find a lot of my favorite style.

Thinking about it, what I want to do should be the style of a travel blogger: nice scenery, nice people and nice photos, solitude and freedom. Since there is no way to start now, I can carry other people’s works and sort them into collections, collect my favorite photos and learn knowledge from them(With permission to transport works). Some people like my content is the best, if not, I can also do some accumulation for what I want to do.

In the case of thinking about what you want to do, you can consider the name. In fact, I think the name is rather less important, after all, this personal preference is not how to do like Google search software that we all understand. (In fact, I have little creativity to think about a domain name.) So…

suyiphoto.com

suyiphoto.net

sweetphoto.com

sweetphoto.net

2 thoughts on “Domain name”

1. I like this idea. Specifically because I love watching vlogs on Youtube especially traveling vlogs . It gives me ideas of excursions , restaurants, and hotels to stay at when or if I ever decide to visit that country.