Assignment #1 What Makes Me Happy On The Internet

This week the super bowl made me supper excited and happy. I was so happy to see Usher’s performance and the excitement to see the 49ers and Chiefs go head to head was so thrilling.

Realistically I was just watching for Usher, eager to see which other celebs he would bring out to preform along side him. When I was much younger I had the biggest crush on Usher, I think I knew almost all his songs. Indeed I was way young to be listening to some of them but the innocent mind of a child goes a long way.

The Super Bowl half time performance single handedly made younger me so happy.

2 thoughts on “Assignment #1 What Makes Me Happy On The Internet”

1. Excellent work!
    Congrats on your first post!
    Lets keep this post going by adding some hyperlinks and embedding a few more pieces of media!
    Check out my video tutorial from last week as it covers how to add various media types into your posts – ill also go over in class again tomorrow too!
    Thank you!

2. It sounds like the Super Bowl halftime performance was a nostalgic trip down memory lane for you, especially with Usher taking the stage. It’s amazing how music has the power to transport us back to certain moments in our lives, and it sounds like Usher’s songs hold a special place in your heart. Moments like these remind us of the joy and innocence of our younger years. Here’s to reliving those cherished memories and enjoying the magic of music!