Assignment #5

Assignment #5 DS106

Asombro GIF - Asombro GIFs

I scanned through the DS106 Assignment Repository, a place filled with project prompts that is organized by several different forms of media.

For my first project I decided upon the one called “Populate the landscape” 

The whole project being to grab a Bob Ross painting and add any creatures, people, or other characters into the mix.
This is the image I found online because its not like we all have Bob Ross paintings just lying around.
Amazon.com: Bob Ross Mountain Retreat Art Print Bob Ross Poster Bob Ross Collection Bob Art Paintings Happy Accidents Bob Ross Print Decor Mountains Painting Cool Wall Decor Art Print Poster 12x18: Posters
I decided to use an image of a hot air balloon.  Downloaded from the website Pixabay
Free hot air balloon ballooning adventure illustration
Now to combine our images we could use the tool Photopea. Which starts off like this
I decided to duplicate the layer leaving 3 hot air balloons and decided to freely transform the layers to make it seem like they are all in the distance.
This is the final result
I like that it atleast looks like 3 hot air balloons enjoying the view and spaced out to see the distance between them. The color of the balloons seems to be fighting with the color of the painting though.
Now for the assignment I don’t know how to do, but wish to learn it one day would be the project called “That’s Not It” which is editing a scene from a movie or tv show make it seem like a conversation taken place in the media about a different subject.
Always been a big movie or tv show fan so editing a scene into a whole different meaning would be alot of fun and overall interesting.

3 thoughts on “Assignment #5”