Assignment #6 The Mid-Semester Reflection

What Time Is It Cats GIF - What Time Is It Cats Animals GIFs

Assignment #6

Wow it’s already been 7.5 weeks of this class. This whole semester seems to be moving at such a fast pace. Doesn’t even feel like it’s been 25 days of March so far.

Penguin History Sticker - Penguin History Pudgy Stickers

How I’m doing in CT101?

I’m doing fairly decent in the class, as I always try to maintain my attendance in the class and actively listen to the structure or examples of the planned assignment with mostly clear understanding.

What have I learned and retained the most?

Tell you what I learned that zoom class recordings are alot more helpful then i thought………….

Incident GIF - Incident GIFs

In all seriousness though, I learned how to make gifs and memes, while using this class site to actually express my thoughts in a creative way. For example in our assignment prior to this, I had some time to mess around with photopea again after a long time.

Tenor– an amazing website for finding GIF’s

GIPHY– another GIF site

Yay Brittneyspears GIF - Yay Brittneyspears Happiness GIFs

What grade do I believe I am maintaining and why do I deserve that grade? 

At the moment I believe I would have a B in this class because I haven’t done all of the assignments as I’m still trying to catch up, but I do maintain a decent attendence. Of course going for an A when I actually work my way into finishing up my assignments.

Were Working On It Kyle Broflovski GIF - Were Working On It Kyle Broflovski South Park GIFs

Do I see my weekly blogging work expanding creatively? 

I find my blogging expanding as I’m getting a better hold of these skills, and honestly I thought this class post would be more of a chore, no offense of course, but I found myself enjoying looking through others work and creating my own. Especially when the post is something that is more interesting then usual to express my view more.

The Dark Knight Its About Sending A Message GIF - The Dark Knight Its About Sending A Message Joker GIFs

Are you commenting regularly on your classmates posts? 

I comment on a classmate’s post once in awhile, but should be commenting more on these awesome posts. I do manage to respond to the comments I receive on my post within the same day they were sent.

Joker Pennywise GIF - Joker Pennywise Erb GIFs

Are there any assignments that you are missing?

I’m missing the first 2 assignments, Assignment 1 and Assignment 2 because my York email was failing me earlier into the semester.

How will you make needed improvements?

First step would be in completing the remaining missing assignments which I’m trying to do within the week. After would be trying to improve on my time management for assignments going forward.

The Batman Take Care Of Yourself GIF - The Batman Take Care Of Yourself Take Care GIFs

This entry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.

4 thoughts on “Assignment #6 The Mid-Semester Reflection”

1. Great work on this!
    A solid post with great narrative supporting media, great selection of gifs for sure!
    Forward we go and I have no doubt that you will catch up and receive the gold at the end of the semester!
    Thank you for the thoughtful post!

2. Hi Edward. I agree with you that it is hard to believe that we are halfway into the semester because it does not feel like it. I also agree with you that the recordings have been extremely helpful. There were times when I was stuck on how to do something or could not find something. Watching the recordings made me complete my assignments the right way. It is also a great thing that you recognize what you need to do and have a plan to execute it.