Assignment #9- Domain Name Registration, Hosting Set Up & WordPress Installation!

Welp I have indeed…FINALLY registered my domain and I’m beyond the word excited! These are the first steps in us making our own websites and it’s got me already excited on what I’m going to do with my website! The process however was not smooth and I hit a roadblock that I should’ve expected to hit but thought I wouldn’t hit.
I went to register one of my domain names and somehow it was taken! The reason I am surprised by this is because to my knowledge, nobody else has this name for anything. So to find out that someone had a website with this domain was surprising to say the least. The domain I had tried using was Nerd.Talk.com and I was told that someone already had it which I just found baffling. But after I tried another one which ended up being nerdtalkofficial.com, I was able to register my domain!
After I registered my domain and got WordPress set up, I was ready to start setting up my website! I started to explore WordPress and start to build the foundation for my site! I figured out how to make a page and change the color to the logo that I have which when I saw the final result of that, I genuinely got excited! It made me so happy to see that I was in the beginning stages of making a website and seeing the first step of that was kind of surreal!
I am very excited to get started on this website…I have so many ideas for what I want to do with it and I can’t wait to share with the class what I will eventually make!