Assignment#5 DS106 Adventure!

Assignment #5- DS106 Adventure

Starting off strong!! I have chosen this assignment as the one I know I can do and complete on my own. In CT101 I have developed skills that I never knew were so simple. The creation of Giphy is not one of my favorite things to do. I know for sure that I can do it with my eyes closed. I did take me a while and a to of redoing to get it perfected (at least in my opinion).
Okay follow me lets move along on our journey
Season 9 Nbc GIF by One Chicago
I might be great at a lot of things but picture editing and photo shop I absolutely am terrible at ;). Here is my attempt at it.
I chose this assignment because it was the easiest at testing the water at what I can do.
I still found it hard to navigate and be creative. I do need to learn which tools to use and how to properly use them and be creative rather than stressed.
Here’s how it went⬇️
videoland dora dora en boots GIF
First thing I did on my phone way open the App Store and searched college free download and I came up on this app called Layout. It uses the same layout that Instagram stories use so it is simple and easy for beginners like me.
Next I choose 4 pictures from my camera roll that I have with the different season and the app makes it in to a college and I pick the layout I like the most.
After saving the image to my Photos I click on the editing Botton and began choosing colors and writing the name of the seasons on each picture.

And finally after many tries I came up with this masterpiece.
With more helpful work and new tools I should be able to properly prepare another assignment like this. Over time it will be as easy as making a Giphy i.e with my eyes close ofc.
See we live in a world where technology is on the rise so skills like these will come in handy one day so they are important. Even if you want to use built your social media, you’ll need at least one of these.
Take it not for Granted!
Thanks for following my journey. Until next time
See Ya Goodbye GIF by DINOSALLY

3 thoughts on “Assignment#5 DS106 Adventure!”

1. Excellent work on this!
    I love the tutorial that you shared, step by step! Great outcome and the whole post has a fun flowing vibe to it!
    Thank you for the embedded media, clear steps that you shared and selection of DS106 assignments!
    Awesome!

2. Hi, Renika! I love how detailed your post is and how you walked us through each step of your process. Your photo collage of all the seasons looks really beautiful. 🙂 My favorite is the Fall photo, love the contrast with the blue sky and colorful trees.