DS106 Assignment #1

For my first DS106 assignment, I decided to make a collage of some of the things on my bucket list.  The first picture is what has been on my list the longest. I have wanted to deepsea dive since I watched Finding Nemo as a kid.  After watching the movie, nature documentaries were all I watched.  All I could think was “I have to see this for myself.” It’s actually my goal to go deepsea diving before for my 30th birthday.

I feel like bungee jumping is on everyone’s list. I don’t have a real reason why, I just want to see what the hype is about.

Since I was a kid, I’ve always loved to perform. I’ve performed talent shows, competitions, and benefits.  I fell off why I got to my junior year of high school but I miss the stage. So I would love to be in Broadway play before I die.

The underwater hotel is a more recent goal.  I know that Dubai and the Maldives have one so this is more of a long-term goal.  However, it’s super expensive so I might have to settle for a cabin on the water. The Maldives underwater room is about $17,000 a night so… it’s more of a fantasy right now.

1 thought on “DS106 Assignment #1”

1. This is great!
    $17,000 per night!!!
    lol.. thats steep! haha, but Underwater!

Ohh dont forget to hyperlink back to the ds106 assignment page :))