Final blog post

CT101 was an amazing class, one that I wish I got to experience in person. I wanna start by saying I was trying to enroll in this class for two semesters and It was always full, so when I finally enrolled early enough to get in I was genuinely so excited. And I will be the first to admit that online schooling really caused me to lose all my motivation for college. Quarantine kinda drained me and then I started back working full time to make up and in a way college became a second though. I was up early to get to work so I could leave earlier to make it to class, up early for class so I could make it to work; working extra hours to make up for the time lost in class and in all I just couldn’t focus.

But I genuinely loved CT101, it was amazing to learn that I am capable of creating my own website and the effort that I put into making it my own helped me to see my true potential. And I know that if I had the experience in class and got that opportunity, I just know my website would be way more completed.

Good Noodle GIFs | Tenor

Unfortunately that was not the case, between losing family, working full time, and the all around lack of motivation my blog is not complete. http://teatalkwithjanya.com

The point of my blog was to be a place for me to discuss topics that I knew would draw lots of opens by using things I witnessed on social media. I was able to build a foundation that I am not unhappy with, I just wish I put in the full effort to make it complete.

I do plan on continuing it, actually adding my social media to it and making it public to all. In conclusion, I never really thought of my grade and I am definitely not expecting an A, I could only hope for a B, although, not complete I am proud of the foundation I did create. I am happy I took this class because phenomenal professors are hard to fine and I got to do and learn about things and techniques that I know would benefit me in my career. Okay Bye.

Ok Bye Bye GIFs | Tenor

3 thoughts on “Final blog post”

1. Thank you so much!
    This was a challenging semester for sure, Im happy with the work that we generated as a class and community here on the CT101 site! You have completed good work here and can now begin to really populate your new website with content! Its a fun concept so please keep me posted as it builds out more!
    Happy Holidays!