week 9

I think it will be super fun to create a website for an upcoming business my friend and I are in the works for. In the next couple of weeks, we will be tufting and selling rugs, so I thought this would give a cool inspiration and practice for when we actually have to make one. Im super excited to do this assignment because not only do I find design fun, but I will connect with it personally. 

According to Wikipedia, tufting is ,”…a type of textile manufacturing in which a thread is inserted on a primary base.” We plan on doing so much with this business and we are super excited about what’s ahead of us.

I don’t really have a favorite website. While searching, I found Balenciagas layout to be pretty cool. I like how as soon as you enter the webpage, there is a video playing and as you scroll down more photos are displayed but everything’s the same width and length. Each media takes up the full screen which is cool.

Not saying this because of this class (haha) but I genuinely like the giphy website too. I like how the background is black so you could literally have so many colors going and it wont look weird. The fact there there’s so many different colors, images and content sizes all fits so well together.

For the domain, it will be named Urbanalliance.net

2 thoughts on “week 9”