#3 MeMe’ing-ness

#3 MeMe’ing-ness

Memes and are they Art? According to the video, Leo T. stated which i found important to the definition of art that was pretty much summed up as. If you experience it and share for others to then experience what u felt, given thru a particular medium, it is considered art.

Whenever I want to hear others opinions on a subject I usually check out the question on Reddit!

The definition of ART is just art itself. It is a lot if you’re ready to learn about it philosophically. Here is a Website that speaks on the History of the  Definition of Art.

Memes aren’t beautiful all the time though, sometimes people use memes to make fun of others, even if its a celebrity there are good and evil ways to go about this. Calling it art is better though because Art doesn’t really have any motives until the artist makes that statement.

Here are my favorite most memorable memes:

Nyan Cat
Pepe the Frog

Arrow to the knee

I think Memes are a fun little way to highlight short instances in time that are relevant to culture around the time they are made. Flash backs to the past and key things to never forget, and also the best parts of entertainment consumed. They speak to different audiences and can shorten an entire story to the summary with a sentence and picture.

Memes really are quite amazing, and here a way I relate Memes to my life and CT101!

meme

Thanks for reading!