#6 Digital Art Intimacy

Get your best headphones ready!!!!

Excited to make my own website, I knew I had everything needed to make something cool. Again, off the strength of my passion for music (in my post below… lol) I created a mmm.page where I can showcase all my work on one place. It kind of makes it easier since I don’t want to put everything out right now officially, SoundCloud has become my testing ground. I don’t promote my music often or at all so I’ve herd. This website will be my start to sharing what I created quickly without anyone getting to bored of the plain everyday websites we listen to music on. I would love to know how people would react to this layout I put together, so in that case you all are my test subjects…  >:)

https://jaysxeast.mmm.page

Honestly I like how the page came out a lot and being able to personalize it so quickly is a game changer. I considered the Pro upgrade but, lets just see where this goes for now because $10 a month is still an investment, haha.

Its probably going to be on my tabs 24/7 if I ever want to listen to my own stuff, mmm.page is so quirky and cool, Also I kept in mind that the desktop is different from the mobile version. This made me want to spice it up for different platforms, so I added the clouds and an extra playlist in that area, pretty neat stuff.

🙂 Thank YOU for reading THIS FAR…!

anddd we finally CAUGHT UP TO ASSIGNT MENT #7

Its been a long day and night ladies and gentlemen, it feels like I worked a Digital Storytelling Shift somewhere on somebodies website… @ryanseslow … lol jk But I honestly Enjoyed every last minute of it.

When you put your mind to something, you best believe you can achieve it. but also I want to graduate so cheers to that. Now I got an 8 page paper, Some finals and some pictures to get funky with for my photography class, and we cannot forget about the COMMENTS haha the sweet comments, yes Professor, The comments gotta go-

maybe something where we are assigned to a different person in the class for the week and we deep dive on each others work and ideas instead so people can get a solid insight and motivate each other in the creation process. While also engaging with the class as a whole eventually. Maybe it could work but its worth mentioning ykno? <3 

And how did the whole class not know this? I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY DIDNT KNOW??!!? THIS!!!!!!! LIKE I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EARS WATCHING THE VIDEO FOR LAST WEEK!!!! like no way this was possible… PROFESSOR PLEASE CLICK THIS!

Always with love,

Jonathan signing out~

GOOD NIGHT

3 thoughts on “#6 Digital Art Intimacy”

1. OMG!
    Rick Rolled!!
    Epic! And so necessary!
    Thank you!
    Great great work on this post, thank you so much for great collection of outcomes and narrative here!
    This post is a nice example for your classmates to also draw inspiration from!
    Rick Rolled and MMM.page all in one!
    Thank you for the kind words, we are having a greta semester in ct101!

1. Haha im glad you liked it, thank you for clicking the link! XD

It was really fun doing this and committing my time to truly deliver my best.
      I do hope I am able to inspire some great future posts and projects from my peers!