CT101 Assignment number 12

For the website review, I chose Zia Because from reading the website description I found that we have been to share some of the same interests in gaming and sports I’m very interested in sports having a wrestling driven website myself so I thought that the website seemed interesting and creative from the moment I got onto the site I was introduced to very interesting  historical facts regarding sports as well as the layout itself is just really inviting especially I feel like to someone who may be a casual fan of gaming or Sports a website such as this one really helps to introduce them into a topic without being overwhelmed which I feel like is a key feature whenever constructing a website and I feel as though this one does that particularly well as well as the integration of media into the website word very is visual representations of art to go along with articles that help make the post more interesting interactive and relatable

I feel like is a key feature whenever constructing a website and I feel as though this one does that particularly well as well as the integration of media into the website word very is visual representations of art to go along with articles that help make the post more interesting interactive and relatable and with the field of video games and Esports only getting as  stated on the website I feel like this fits into very important demographic of consumers who may just be getting into gaming it may not be familiar or the opposite where they may be veteran gamers who are still interested in the unique commentary in perspective that is given on the website overall the website is awesome and has limitless potential and I can’t wait to see it in the future 

https://zsports2022.com/