A page of myself Assignment #5

A Page of Myself

Immediately when given the option to create something public, especially with having the chance to show off pieces of myself my narcissistic tendencies kicked in.

I created a website to basically be a thumbnail of who I am and what I’m passionate about currently in my life.

Basketball is and has been the biggest passion in my life for a while now which is why it’s a larger part of the site as a whole.

After the woman has successfully unspoken rizzed you into clicking on the link for my website you should have seen how the site just showed a base layer of myself as well as me trying to expand my public presence which is something I usually do with all my public creations to keep a web of myself ultimately.

I think this is a good prototype and a slight taste for my idea for the more formal website we will eventually create where I will try to make it more brand-like to sell myself in that way but I am happy with this first stage.

4 thoughts on “A page of myself Assignment #5”

1. I like how you have your own logo on your site. I think having an ‘about me’ section can add a little more info to your site but honestly, I think a better option for your site would be to embed one of your twitch streams or Instagram posts onto your site so you can give your audience a sneak peek of what kind of content you post.

2. Hi, Anthony! I too also wrote about myself and wanted to see what you had in store but for some reason, a chunk of your blog is just blank? I don’t know if it’s on my end but I’ve done everything to try to look at it and I’ve simply given up.

3. Looking good!
    Nice work with mmm!
    I like it a lot!
    Fun idea to hyperlink the image of the woman calling us forward – but perhaps it will help the viewer to also see a link somewhere on the post – mmm.page is not mentioned at all and we do want visitors to know a bit more about it – you can even hyperlink back to the assignment’s page to help give more conect to the assignment itself.
    thank you!