Assignment#7- Mid-semester reflection

Since I’ve been in college, I can honestly say that CT 101 has been a really simple and understandable class for me. My head wouldn’t be under any stress from tasks for CT 101. The professor is very helpful and provides us with a highly practical and easily accessible syllabus, which helps me complete my tasks. I learn about digital technology, media, and communication in CT 101. It appears that the majority of me appreciate the course based on feedback and reviews from me and those who have taken the course. This is probably because the course equips me with fundamental knowledge and abilities that are applicable in the current digital era. Also, the course provides useful, hands-on projects and professional pursuits.

I pick up a variety of digital technology, media, and communication skills in CT 101. The following are some of the most important things I might discover and remember from the course: how to build and maintain online properties including blogs, websites, and social media accounts. how to interact and connect with others online using various digital tools and platforms. How to evaluate digital media critically and comprehend its social impact. How to use open educational resources and creative commons licensing, as well as how to navigate and use digital resources. Overall, it appears that CT 101 is a course that I believe to be educational, fascinating, and helpful to students’ academic and professional endeavors.

The assignments from CT 101 or each blog post show the development of our knowledge and abilities. It is likely that I  would develop and cultivate a range of digital skills throughout the course, including content creation, digital collaboration, critical analysis of digital media, and digital literacy, based on the curriculum and structure of the class and the use of tools like PHOTOPEA, GIPHY, FIGMA, ADOBE, and MEME, among others. These abilities can be used in a variety of personal and professional contexts and are crucial in the current digital age.

I’ll share what I didn’t know how to do before enrolling in this course. I was probably introduced to a variety of digital tools and platforms throughout the course, as well as various types of digital storytelling like podcasting, video production, and personal blogs. There may have been discussions in the class on open educational resources, copyright laws, and digital ethics. CT 101 probably gave students a more comprehensive understanding of digital media and technology overall, which can be useful in a variety of personal and professional circumstances.

I might not have known about the wide range of digital tools and platforms available for content creation and storytelling before enrolling in CT 101 Digital Storytellers. They might also not have fully comprehended open educational resources, copyright restrictions, and digital ethics. I may not have been familiar with the various ways in which digital storytelling tools like blogging, podcasting, and video creation may be utilized to share ideas and stories. The exposure to digital media and technology that CT 101 would have given me would have been helpful in a variety of personal and professional settings.

I believe I am keeping my grade at a B, but I would work incredibly hard to keep my grade at an A. I must get an A in order to raise my final grade point average. My last semester is right now.

As I receive feedback from the professor on my weekly blogging, I can definitely see how my creativity is growing. Due to the fact that students in the CT 101 class are always learning new digital skills and concepts, my blog entries may become longer each week if they have a lot of homework. They acquire more information and experience as they finish assignments, which they can then use to improve their blog articles. The class may also inspire me to reflect on my growth and learning, which I might record in their blog postings. . My ability to demonstrate my improvement and growth over the course of the course is furthered by growing my blog postings each week. Overall, producing and publishing blog entries regularly can help me to develop my critical thinking, writing, and digital communication skills.

I never skipped any assignments. I consistently do it once a week.

I do voice my opinion often. I didn’t have time to comment at first. But I would examine it and get it back.

I apologize sincerely for not being able to participate in class on time. since my family and I relocated to Staten Island. The journey to Jamaica is long. I was unable to attend class since I was helping my family. I’ve only taken two classes in this semester. This is my last semester. I take my other course entirely online. Yet I finish my tasks and review the Zoom class recordings every week. It really helps me out. I believe the professor would comprehend and be able to comprehend my issue.

I can help my professors enhance CT 101 by giving my comments and actively participating in the learning experience. Sharing my ideas and opinions on the class, including what they liked and what I thought could be better, is one method to achieve this. I can also recommend fresh subjects or tasks that I believe will improve my learning. In order to further their understanding, I  can also actively participate in class discussions, work with my classmates, and look for extra resources. I can help CT 101 class continue to develop and make sure that it satisfies the changing demands of digital learners by taking ownership of my learning and offering helpful criticism.

1 thought on “Assignment#7- Mid-semester reflection”

1. Very good work here!
    Thank you for the inspiring and thoughtful post, yes, I understand and appreciate your honesty and abilities to use the website as an extension for dialog, you are one of the most frequent comment makers here!
    Lets keep going forward!
    Thank you!