˗ˏˋAssignment #6 – The Mid-Semester Reflection´ˎ˗

START☆!!

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

I think I am doing great in CT101. I have fun posting and creating these blog posts. This has been the most enjoyable class so far. ੈ✩‧₊˚

I have learned through CT101 how to create GIFs and tell stories creatively through images, GIFs, and hyperlinks. ੈ✩‧₊˚

The new skills I have developed are how to make GIFs from YouTube videos and how to make MEMEs. I hyperlink all materials I reference in my weekly posts. I have learned the history of MEMEs and GIFs which I did not know before taking this class. ੈ✩‧₊˚

I believe I am maintaining an A grade because I have completed most assignments so far, my attendance is good and I try to express myself creatively in all my posts while following the good blogger post criteria. ੈ✩₊˚

A GIF ( I did not make it)  from one of my favorite artists- Melanie Martinez the film and the album  K-12 are amazing.
Yes, I see my weekly posts expanding in content, they have been getting longer and I hyperlink more than when I started. My posts do look the same but it’s for stylization purposes, I might start to add more GIFs of celebrities I like in my post- like this one. ੈ✩‧₊˚
Yes, I am missing one assignment #5 Dive into DS106, that assignment is taking longer than usual because it’s so time-consuming. I have started it but I accidentally erased it all so I have to find time to do it over. ੈ✩‧₊˚
I have been commenting regularly on my classmate’s posts and I try to respond to their comments on mine. I do respond to the professor’s comments when I log into the class website. ੈ✩‧₊˚
I do try to participate during class time by actively listening and answering small questions in class. ੈ✩‧₊˚
I will try to participate more during class time, do my assignments in small parts and not all at once (because it can be overwhelming) and I will try to switch up my format of posts from time to time. ੈ✩‧₊˚

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

3 thoughts on “˗ˏˋAssignment #6 – The Mid-Semester Reflection´ˎ˗”

1. Another epic post!
    Well done!
    You are easily maintaining that A grade and continuing to post fantastic work on a weekly basis!
    I love the thematic and stylized approach, and this week its even got a consistent and super harmonious color palette!
    Great work and thank you so much!