Registering my own domain name and Web hosting

First of all, I was very excited to work on this and to register my domain name ๐Ÿ˜€ It was a very interesting process to lear about. I would say registering my own domain name was a very easy process overall. When I first started, I watched the recorded video provided by the Professor to not miss any step. The step by step process was very helpful in terms of setting up my own domain name. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The website name that I chose was basically my name. I wanted to use my name because I can later use it as well for promoting my projects on the website. The overall idea of building a website is pretty intriguing. I learnt a lot about website hosting through this process.

After the end of this course, I want to keep using my website. I will also list my personal computer science projects on the website to make it more visible to the recruiters. I also want to work with the specific of the website such as adding HTML/CSS to the website.

After a lot of deciding over names, I finally decided to go with nafisatabassum.com for my domain name. I really like that I can use my website even after the course is over! ๐Ÿ˜€ This is such a cool experience overall.