Assignment #2

What did you think on the first day of the CT101?

Honestly I didn’t know what to expect. From the description I was excited to do things that were on the creative end of things. With journalism there’s a certain structure you have to follow so this would be a nice change of pace.

Did you like hearing about the course and its creative content? How did it make you feel?

I enjoyed hearing about the creative content. I feel like this class will give me the opportunity to explore my interest without having to think of why or how it’s news worthy.

How does CT101 compare to some of your other classes so far?

In my other classes I have to focus on stories that are either given to me or find stories that are considered “newsworthy”. This usually doesn’t give way to talking about things that interest me that either don’t have longevity or have a news peg. I feel like this class gives me more creative freedom.

What are the creative potentials of this class?

I feel like this has many creative possibilities. From talking about events that happen on campus to events that happen around the world.

hip hop GIF by WE tv

How do you feel about learning new skills that use Internet tools?

I feel like I could get the hang of things pretty quickly. I already use the internet on a daily basis anyways.

1 thought on “Assignment #2”