Assignment #1 Bang Zoom

This episode of the Honeymooners is hilarious. Some of the dialogue reminds me of how the world makes me feel right now. “Bang, Zoom. To the moon Alice.” Some things that go on in life is totally crazy. It can make you laugh or make you cry! I choose to laugh. We must turn lemons into lemonade!

I love Michael Jackson and all of his music. This video makes me feel happy because it shows how together this mother and son is. They seem not only to be very close, but they are in sync with each other. Kudos to them. Everyone in the world should take a note from their joy, love and peace. Music and laughter has always been a tool to bring joy into people’s lives. Take note people!!!

2 thoughts on “Assignment #1 Bang Zoom”

1. Great work!
    I love the energy of both videos! the first one, a classic, and retro, the bottom one, wow, sooo fluid, that movement!
    Let’s see if we can add a few hyperlinks to push the content further, for example, you mentioned both the Honeymooners TV show as well as Michael Jackson, we can easily find a wikipedia page for both of those subjects, that would be a good start!
    Thank you!