Assignment 2

On the first day of CT101, I was excited and curious about what the course had to offer. Although I was eager to explore the creative possibilities of digital media and technology, I was also nervous being that I have never done it before.

Hearing about the course and its creative content made me feel inspired and motivated. Knowing that I would have the opportunity to express myself through various digital forms filled me with anticipation and enthusiasm.

CT101 stands out from other classes due to its emphasis on creativity, digital literacy, and hands-on learning with internet tools. Compared to more traditional courses, CT101 may offer a more dynamic and interactive learning experience.

The creative potentials of CT101 are diverse. I have the opportunity to explore digital storytelling, graphic design, video production, blogging, podcasting, and much more. The class encourages experimentation, allowing us to express our ideas in unique and engaging ways and simply having fun.

Learning new skills that use internet tools can be both exciting and challenging. On one hand, it opens up a world of possibilities for creativity and self-expression. On the other hand, it requires adaptability and a willingness to learn new technologies and techniques. Overall, I feel positively about the opportunity to expand my skill set and explore new avenues of digital creation.