Assignment #2: Making a GIF and CT101 so far…

I didn’t know what to expect when I elected to take this class so I had no idea what to expect from it. Its necessary because of my minor in communications technology but, I was looking forward to seeing what it was about.

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

A few weeks in and its become one of my favorite classes primarily because of the flexibility of it. Especially after last class’ discussion on staying relevant to the times and it being okay to use your imagination when working on assignments. This is definitely a better change of structure then the formulaic way of my other classes.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I’m looking forward to whats to come in this class though as its already kind of forcing me to be a better blogger (which is good!), I’m ready to see what else I can work on.

Researching Fact Check GIF by Oche Makers United Foundation

Since we’re focusing on GIF’s this assignment it reminded me of an article I read before on NFT’s. Essentially Beeple was the first notable artist to take his art digital and sell it as “1 of 1” copies. Thus taking a idea and making it exclusive to make a profit. How ironic…

TV gif. A worried Dave Chappelle, wearing sunglasses and a crown, clutches stacks of money to his chest.

6 thoughts on “Assignment #2: Making a GIF and CT101 so far…”

1. I agree on the flexibility of the course, Prof. Ryan is very understanding int the sense of us having other classes and homework so the fact that we have a week to complete our work … is AMAZING!

2. Having this course in my schedule is definitely stress relieving, especially with how nice and chill the entire class is and the professor always keep it straightforward and has been helpful through this last month. This class has been very enjoyable!

3. So far so good here on this post, thank you!
    You are missing many aspects what the assignment is asking from you though, please reread through the assignments specifications – there is always a full video recording to help at the top of each post that I publish as well – keep me posted about the revision – you can reply to this post directly – (all of my posts are examples of the format that we need to follow too)
    ๐Ÿ™‚