Assignment #2- When Words Fail, GIFs Speak

GIFs have become a part of my daily life. When I first started using Twitter (still gonna call it that), I went crazy with using GIFs either when tweeting or replying to mutuals. The way I see it is: When words fail, GIFs speak! 

Type Frog GIF by Mypenleaks - Find & Share on GIPHY

I had my doubts while skimming through the syllabus for CT101 but that all went away on the first day. But I was kinda sad when I found out that the class meets only once a week.

Dance Image GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Blogging (more so vlogging)  is something I’ve always wanted to explore more, but I just never followed through with it.  Hopefully blogging will serve me well and it’ll be a place where all of my interests can mix together. My life is like an onion- filled with many layers. Shrek said it best! 

Dreamworks Shrek GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I feel that this class allows me to really be myself. It pushes me to think outside the box and inspires so much creativity. I never thought I’d be taking a class that centers around the use of GIFs, memes & hyperlinks— but here we are!

It’s fascinating to not only use these internet tools but to also learn about their history and how to create my own.

Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 thought on “Assignment #2- When Words Fail, GIFs Speak”

1. Looking good here!
    See if you can reference some of the GIF articles in the assignment post, that post of chock full of a lot of content!
    Keep at it!
    Thank you!