Assignment #4 Cont: I Shot…and I Missed…

So for this assignment, I was a bit nervous. I don’t love how my voice sounds when it’s recorded but I was playing some Overwatch 2 with my friends and my girlfriend over the weekend and thought this assignment would be fun. I’m still new so I didn’t expect it to go as well as it did but I had a lot of fun. The basis of Overwatch 2 are the 3 roles: support, tank, and damage. All of them have different abilities and no two people in any category are the same. Have you ever recorded a youtube video?

I normally play Ashe who is a damage dealer or one of the many supports. However, for this assignment, I decided to do something I’ve never done before… Play Sombra. Sombra is in the damage dealer category and she specializes in stealth kills. Her abilities consist of hacking members of the other team and taking them out with her SMG. Lastly, if you find yourself in a tricky spot… SHE TELEPORTS OUT!!!

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers
With this evil power in my hands, I set out to cause as much chaos as possible.
harry potter loki GIF
Have you played Overwatch 2 yet? Whos your main?
Recording the video and uploading it was the easy part, editing it was hard. In addition to being new to Overwatch, I have never edited a video in my life. So I was very confused, to say the least. The first step was to upload it from my PlayStation which I set to happen while I played for a bit longer. The next was to let it process which unfortunately took its sweet time.
Once that was processed, it was time for the editing. I was intimidated by the amount of raw footage I had to edit. The one thing that made this easier was Youtube Editor because it was pretty straightforward.
I messed around with some other videos I had to make sure I had the hang of it but once I finished practicing I went through the Overwatch video and cut it to the scenes I wanted to show. I didn’t do fantastic but for my first few games as Sombra, it was decent.

2 thoughts on “Assignment #4 Cont: I Shot…and I Missed…”

1. As usual, you have done an awesome job. I don’t understand the reason for your apprehension in this field. You seem to have the hang of this class and I admire your techniques. Stay creative. You’re doing great!

2. Excellent!
    This is a great follow up to the first post!
    High Five!
    Very cool to watch the game sequences as well! 18 mins! Such fun!
    How many hours a day do professional gamers play for??