Assignment # 4 Project DS106

Assignment # 4 Project DS106

I saw this assignment here and thought it was not hard to do. After realizing I need help on doing this I scroll down to the two tutorials you see at the bottom.

The links to the left refers me to the link on the right

After that I was brought to Canva a website that generates jifs and pictures together but before that I had to separate the jif alone, as well as the background I wanted.

After that I put both files together in the website

This is what the end result looks like
This was the final score of a football game on last Saturday 12/17/22. I chose this as the background because this football game crazy. What made it crazy was that the Indianapolis colts were wining the game as you can see from the picture above the jif, with 33 points ahead of the Minnesota Vikings earlier in the game and towards the end of the game Minnesota comes back from behind a huge point difference and wins the game in overtime. That is something very rare that happens in sports a come from behind victory. So I thought the perfect background of Clint Eastwood doing his turn around in disgust of the score like any Indianapolis fan would be just perfect irony.