Assignment #5 – Creativity + Immediacy + Intuition = Niko

Creativity is when I get to make something, which is almost every day. It can be a piece of writing such as an article for the newspaper or a creative writing class. Besides words, a common factor between these two types of writing is spending time piecing together everything like a puzzle. 

Me puzzling through life.

Immediacy is having to get something done before the deadline. For me, this has always been a double-edged sword. I love procrastinating and doing work at the last minute. I think I’ve done some of my best work under this pressure. But, on the other hand, I don’t like it when I have multiple projects due or some last-minute thing comes up and prevents me from sticking to my last-minute schedule.

The question I ask myself almost every day.

Intuition is when I recognize if a situation is good or bad. You can call it vibes or a gut feeling. This is a far cry from using logic to make a decision. Instead, it is all about getting in touch with your feelings. 

It’s also good for your health!

In fact, all of the above concepts are interesting in that they are not governed by logic but rather your emotions. 

I guess.

I have moments where I become hyper-aware that I am alive. It is always very surreal realizing where you are and that you are essentially confined to a body. It can mess with your head a little. 

Being alive to me is more than the definition of breathing or existing. It is all the little pockets of time that I enjoy BBQing with my family every Memorial Weekend or defeating a difficult video game boss, crying at K-Drama, and ziplining through a forest. This is one of my favorite songs that perfectly encapsulates this idea of just living life.

When I started this post, I had no idea what to create for my mmm.page. But just sitting with my thoughts (scary, I know) and thinking through the questions, I was able to narrow it down a little.

Website with gifs, YouTube video, Spotify song, and newspaper background.
A Preview of the webpage.

4 thoughts on “Assignment #5 – Creativity + Immediacy + Intuition = Niko”

1. Hello Niko, really good content edits, I liked how you flowed through to each objective. I do recommend you add some hyperlinks to the first few paragraphs of your post. Your web pages looked very creative, you added embedded videos and a background image which worked really nice.
    Good work!