Assignment #5 – Digital Art & Creative Immediacy

Creativity is the execution of an idea which has both originality and value. It can also be the ability to make or otherwise bring into existence something new, whether a new solution to a problem, a new method or device, or a new artistic object or form.

Immediacy is the quality of bringing one into direct and instant involvement with something, giving rise to a sense of urgency or excitement
Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without recourse to conscious reasoning.

To me Being alive is enjoying your own company and living in peace and harmony with your body, mind and soul. you don’t need other people or material things.  Being alive is the consequence of personal effort and living a life of purpose. 

What are you inspired to do? 
Inspiration is something that makes someone want to do something or that gives someone an idea about what to do or create. Nevertheless, I think and believe that there is much more to this word. Inspiration is something that motivates you to be better and do better.
The top 3 things that inspire me are
Ambition: Ambition can be defined as being eager or hungry to aspire and accomplish something it is one thing I can’t get enough of. When I read about people who are full of ambition.
Doing new things: Doing something new is a source of inspiration to me, too much of the same can eventually get too mundane.
Art: I often turn to art for creative inspiration because it represents pure ideas and histories, born of little else but supplies and the artist’s mind or memory. Artwork can feel limitless, “anything can be art,” we tell ourselves.

2 thoughts on “Assignment #5 – Digital Art & Creative Immediacy”