Assignment #7 – The Mid-Semester Reflection Post

WELCOME TO MY MID SEMESTER REFLECTION POST THAT ISN’T REALLY A MID SEMESTER REFLECTION. On a serious note! I’ve been working OVERTIME trying to juggle all 5 of my courses but the workload got the best of me.

I have to admit that I haven’t been consistent or up to date with this course as much as I should be, but I’m certainly determined to get ALL of my posts up ASAP. With just one day before the deadline, I’m working like my life depends on it (it kinda does *nervous laugh*)
What I’ve learned and retained the most during this course is how to effectively using images and memes to help tell my story rather than simply using my words. I definitely think that my ability to find the right pieces of media to support my posts has been displayed regularly within all of my blog posts so far. As someone who doesn’t post on social media or share much about myself publicly, this course was an absolute blast that pushed me to be a bit more vulnerable than usual. I must say my storytelling skills have surely leveled up
What I now know how to do is photoshop using photopea! I have never used any sort of photoshopping software at all in my life, an although it was quite challenging to understand at first, I can proudly say that I got the hang of it. I honestly had no clue that you could do so many things with just a few clicks of a button. I feel that I deserve at leassssst a B in this class. I may not have been fully present in the class weekly, but I put my mind to completing all of the blog posts no matter how much sleep I lost. I think my passion and my drive is what matters most here.

1 thought on “Assignment #7 – The Mid-Semester Reflection Post”